All Over Color $70 +
Touch up Color $60 +
Men's Color $35 - $55
Color Glossing / Toner $40 +
Color Glossing/ Toner Add on $25 +
Fashion Color: Consultation Prefered
Full Highlight $75 +
Partial Highlight $55 +
Double Process $85 +
Balayage $85 +
Foilage $95 +
Color Correction: Consultation Required
(see below) or Click Here
Are you a promotional Voucher Client and Have Questions?
Due to the nature of the services listed below we prefer going into your appointment knowing exactly what to expect! Please schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation with us today to get started!
Fashion Colors Color Corrections
What is a color correction? Click Below to find out more!
Fashion Color and Color Correction Info
Dear clients, we love you…but it’s time for us to talk about Those color corrections and fashion colors. Before you can bring your hair from inconsistent brass or begin your adventure into a unicorn-worthy transformation, it’s important for us to educate you on what it really takes to achieve and maintain colorful hair.
1. It’s going to take time—aka multiple appointments.
· Before we take you to great, colorful heights—it’s going to take some work to get you light enough for that blonde you want or that dream of unicorn color! If your hair is virgin, naturally dark or has EVER been colored darker, it’s going to take longer to achieve the color you’re dreaming of.
· Already blonde? It will still take a couple of processes to prepare your hair for its end result or a trendy pastel.
· We’ll keep your hair looking good in-between appointments. If you want lavender, we can start with a darker violet and slowly go lighter!
2. You’re going to be in the salon for a long time.
· What does it take to achieve a fashion color? Extracting previous color, lightening once (or twice!), applying color, cutting and drying—basically, expect to be here for awhile.
· Between every step, you’ll need a blow dry and treatments to keep your hair happy and healthy.
· Expect to be in the salon 3-8 hours per visit!
3. It’s not cheap.
· Lots of steps = $$$. When you’re working towards that blonde bombshell hair or a fashion color, you’ll get what you pay for, and a major transformation costs your stylist lots of time and money.
· Talk to your stylist about how much you are willing to spend, so you can set a plan and a set of expectations that are realistic.
4. You have to be blonde to achieve a fashion color.
· At the VERY least, you have to be a dark blonde before having a fashion color. Blonde hair means damage, so it’s crucial that you take care of yourself with good products.
· When we recommend products for you, please listen. Damaged hair doesn’t hold color, so if you are going to invest in a fashion color protect your investment (and your hair!)
5. Fashion colors are high maintenance and fade quickly.
· Fashion colors are direct dyes for TEMPORARY color, so even with proper care, they will last 4-8 weeks.
· Pastels have a shorter lifespan because they are sheer and light, typically lasting from 1 MAYBE 2 weeks.
· You can maintain color more easily with aftercare products recommended by your stylist.